Saturday, August 20, 2011

Me and my Mesa Boogie

Well, I finally got a new amp.   I started with a Marshall, then, I went to Fender, then, two Fender amps at the same time.  I was left wanting.  The Marashall was too powerful for the smaller clubs.  I could never open it up enough to get the tone.  The Fenders, well, they're ok, but, I still couldn't get the tone I wanted.  So, I recently traded them in towards my new amp.  My Mesa Boogie.  Wow, I am so happy with the tone.  It's amazing with only 30 watts of power, but the tone is ... well, you need to come and hear it.  I like it so much that today, I've decided to get a second one.  Hope to see you at the gigs upcoming so you can tell me what you think.

Marino Stathakis
Lead Guitar - Sabrina and Gypsybleu (s&m2)

No comments:

Post a Comment